Our goal is to be a good neighbour in our community and help preserve the environment for the benefit of future generations.
Carlskitchens is committed to achieving the highest standard of environmental sustainability. Our goal is to make as little impact on the environment as possible ensuring it is available for present and future generations.
As well as striving towards the principles of sustainable development it is our policy to:
- Manage our activities in such a way as to reduce their environmental impact to a practicable minimum
- The use of materials sourced from sustainably managed plantation forests.
- The development of manufacturing processes to ensure minimal waste of raw material.
- The implementation of appropriate technology and best environmental management practices.
- Our factory recycles board off cuts and waste, these are recycled and turned into particle board.
- Our factory recycles 99% of all our cardboard packaging.
- Preventing the pollution of air, ground and water.
A majority of our suppliers are striving to reduce their carbon emissions and undertaking various initiatives to minimise water use and wastage.